CAMBRIDGE A LEVELS PROGRAMME
A-Levels (Advanced Levels) are subject-based qualifications in UK schools. International students typically study three or four A-Level subjects over two years. A-Levels are accepted by every university in the UK and recognized worldwide. This means you have the opportunity to apply to universities and degrees that may not accept a foundation course. Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial College, UCL, and most medical degrees, for example, all require A-Levels.
The management of the transition from O’ Level to Cambridge A-Level is very crucial. At Olumawu School, we help students to develop effective study techniques that will allow them to acquire a greater depth of knowledge and understanding. Our Programme, therefore, provides for Study Skill Courses, including Time Management and Revision Technique Seminars.
WHY CHOOSE OUR A-LEVELS PROGRAMME
- Studying A-Levels at Olumawu Schools means you can make your university choices while you are here in Nigeria, benefiting from expert advice during your studies.
- You can apply to any university and course in the UK including Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Imperial College, and UCL.
- We can support in choosing the right subjects for your degree and career ambitions, from application to starting the programme.
- We help with In-depth university application support, including practice interviews and support writing your personal statement.Weekly meetings with your personal tutor to guide you on your options.
- A wide choice of structured enrichment activities tailored to your interests and what you want to study at university.
- Small classes set-up to encourage understanding and interaction between students and tutors.
A minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects inclusive of English Language and Mathematics (not more than 2 sittings) in WAEC, IGCSE, NECO, Cambridge O’level, or other known equivalent examinations.
- Business Studies