Placement testing is scheduled and conducted to assess the child’s learning ability. Primary 6 pupils wishing to continue the last leg of their basic education programme are not required to take any examination. Progression to JSS1 is automatic, subject to performance in examination and interview as necessary. Primary 5 pupils wishing to proceed to JSS1 must be 11 years old by March in the academic year of admission. The following factors are also taken into account:
- The definite need of prospective student to be sufficiently mature to cope with the demands of JSS Curriculum
- Performance academically throughout Primary 4 and Primary 5 taking into consideration CATs scores and end of term examination results
- Ability in English, both spoken and written
- Parental wishes and choice
- Achievement in the school based Entrance Examination and interview
To sit the examination, an applicant form must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian of the candidate.
Forms can be accessed via the website or from the school office.
Completed forms should be returned to the Admissions officer in the school office on or before the date set for the examination.
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com
Click to download
To schedule a campus visit, please contact our admission office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call admissions officer on 0705 7153 104, 0809 333 0175
Office hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm
Work days: Mondays – Fridays
Mrs Olorunfemi Bridget